feel free to navigate around. FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
What About You?


entries | profile

Sunday, April 26, 2015
Dedication Post.

ded·i·ca·tionˌ
dedəˈkāSH(ə)n
/noun
the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.
This post is dedicated to;
  • My parents
  • My siblings
  • My family
  • My bestfriends
  • My squad
  • My friends
  • My internet friends
  • My dormmates
  • My schoolmates
  • My classmates
  • My teammates
  • My seniors
  • My teachers
  • My neighbours
  • My readers
  • My inspirations

Essentially, the God.

For being with me when I need you the most. During the moments of joy and the moments of sorrow. Through my laughter and my tears. For bearing with my antics- for not being bothered by my attitude. For correcting me when I'm wrong. For actually listened to me when I have words to say. For not letting me crumble down alone. For not making me feel alone and lost.

I'll be praying for each of you silently no matter what you're doing, or pursuing. Good luck < 3 Your life belongs to you, don't let anyone ruin it because in the end everything is about you. You alone.

The point of this post? Nothing. Just wanted to say my little "thank you's" and "I'm sorry's"

Labels: ,


0 loner (s)
OLD | NEW
Template by Puffnuts. Background by FPA and icons by Applepine.